800-284-3962 (Toll Free)
Adam R. Credeur has been with the Law Offices of Kenneth W. DeJean since 2013. His primary area of practice is personal injury, which includes auto accidents, maritime law, products liability and premises liability cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam worked in the oil and gas industry, including working both as an independent Petroleum Landman and working in the in-house land department of a Fortune 500 Exploration and Production company.
Adam is a graduate of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Land Management. Adam went on to obtain his Juris Doctorate at the Southern University Law Center where he graduated cum laude in 2013.
Adam is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts, as well as the United States District Courts for the Western District of Louisiana, Middle District of Louisiana and Eastern District of Louisiana.
Areas of Practice
- Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA) -- Employee
- Car Accidents
- Offshore/Inland Injuries and Accidents
- Oil Rig/Platform Injuries
- Unpaid Overtime Compensation Claims
- Medical/Nursing Home Negligence
- Defective Medical Devices
- Defective Products/Equipment/Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Vessel/Barge Injuries
- Recreational Boating Accidents
- Pleasure Boat Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Catastrophic Event Injuries
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana.
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, J.D. - 2013 (Honors: cum laude)
- Law Review: Law Review, Editor, 2011 - 2013
- University of Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana B.S. - 2009 Major: Petroleum Land Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Super Lawyers -Louisiana Rising Stars, 2020, 2021, 2022
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Fellow, 2019 - Present
- Lafayette Education Foundation, Board Member, 2015 - 2018.
- Lafayette Bar Association, Member, 2013 - Present
- Federal Bar Association (Lafayette-Acadiana chapter), Board Member, 2020 - Present
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 2013 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2013 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2013 - Present
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member, 2013 - Present
- Acadiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40, 2019 - Present
- Lafayette Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Board Member, 2016 - present